Is it normal to feel physically ill after eating fast food ie McDonald's?

I don`t regularly eat fast food, I had McDonald's yesterday for the first time in around 3 maybe 4 months I guess and after eating it I felt nauseous, bloated and as if I was going to throw up. Is that normal

Favorite Answer

Definitely. I've noticed a huge change since I started becoming a lot healthier. Now if I have any kind of fastfood, I generally feel extremely sick and bloated. Obviously it's not a healthy choice so your body is responding. You may have ate too much or not, but either way the sodium content plays a huge part in bloating.

Watch the youtube movie - Supersize Me (McDonald's Fast Food Documentary)

The gease is reused. The burgers might be frozen. The content is too fatty and too salty. If it is the shakes, fatty and HFCS, merely concoctions. I don't know the frequency, as the place is busy 24/7. If you have weaned yourself from fast foods, keep it that way for your health.

Yes, McD isn't real food so if you're not used to it, your body is going to have a hard time dealing with it

No maby you are eating too many of them or your body is not usrer them

more or less; McDonald's is barely food