how can I make my room look good with out spending money?

Favorite Answer

start by looking around your room and the rest of the house for things you like- colors, furniture, accessories, anything. the best way to make your room look nice is to stick with a color scheme. this doesn't have to be all shades of red, or shades of blue, etc.- it's anything that appeals to you. in my home i have pinks, yellows, oranges, and teals, with pops of darker purple and leaf green. choose whatever colors you like. even neutrals can be inviting. i've done my bedroom with shades of white, gray, and taupe and it's very relaxing. once you have a color scheme in mind, start playing around with different furniture arrangements. take some time deciding what arrangement works best for the way you use your room, and for flow (meaning how easy it is to walk through the room, and from one spot to another within the room.) the last step is to add objects of interest- this is anything personal, which appeals to you and reflects your personality. family photos, a vase with flowers, a houseplant, anything like that. and then just keep the room tidy and organized, and it will always look nice!

• teets

Are you sufficiently previous to get a role? it would be a calming thank you to make money and study approximately indoors layout. Get a role at any retail shop that sells furniture, or artwork components, or curtains. then you definately'll choose some money to spend on your room. whether you won't be ready to get the activity good away, you could start up looking. i comprehend you have college, yet maybe on the weekends. If there are no jobs around, study a thank you to stitch and you have got the potential to make your person curtains. It seems such as you choose some thing to do with all your capability so which you're no longer caught on your room feeling disappointed.

What do you mean? If you are speaking about furniture then I would say to leave it as simple as possible. Don't try to overdo it or else it will all be worth nothing. Sometimes just to have a nice color of paint on the wall can make all difference. Just let your creative mind go wild and I'm sure you will come up with something!

Don't bring ugly ppl into the room.

clean it step by step