Whats wrong with my 1992 International 4900 ?

This past weekend I got a 92 crew cab international 4900 with the turbo dt466. 150k miles. 8ft dump bed n 10ft snow plow. Truck ran fine but headlights wouldnt work. all fuses good etc. hard wired plow lights to fuse and they worked but after 20 min the battery was drained. Sounds like I need a new alt right? Also... show more This past weekend I got a 92 crew cab international 4900 with the turbo dt466. 150k miles. 8ft dump bed n 10ft snow plow. Truck ran fine but headlights wouldnt work. all fuses good etc. hard wired plow lights to fuse and they worked but after 20 min the battery was drained. Sounds like I need a new alt right? Also okay when i left for my 500 mile drive back thru the mountains the truck ran great. Well one other problem dash cluster doesnt work only thing that works on it is the air brake guages. But okay truck was running great the all the sudden it starts smoking out the hood. I pulled over and there was a red oil fluid all over the hood n motor. (passanger side) searched for a broken hose couldnt find anything... What is the fluid and if coolant ..does it overflow when hot and pour out next to rad..if so that could be why its smoking n sprayed all over. So parked truck for a while then drove again.. heard like a tapping noice coming from trans hatch on the floor it got louder the longer i drove. I didnt wana risk it so took to a shop. They said it was a $500 fix n was a trans back up switch ..lil $10 part supposably cuased all that fluid to leak.. i dont think so..said it fixed it.. i drov eoff truck still mad tapping noice.. drove about hr got to a long steep hill got to top n started smoking again.. pulled into rest area.. same red fluid all over passanger side again.. then i noticed black oil dripping from mid cab off by trans. Called a wrecker got it towed last 3 hrs to my house. Truck starts n runs good.. but still tapps n way noiser then when i first got. sounds kinda like an exhaust leak noise in comparison.. also seems to have lost alittle power and get up and go. More hesitant off the start. I dont wana drive it but to a local shop. Any idea whats wrong with it.. idk if its normal but when i started it last it had white smoke for a few seconds right when i started but cleared up after. Any idea whats going on with my truck?
Update: Has automatic trans. Also the rad over flow is like a 6 inch line that just dumps to engine compartment... I will check fluids and see if any are low. for all the fluid its lost id figure if it was power steering it would be noticeable in steering. Also .. at idle u can hear the noise..but when tap gas or going... show more Has automatic trans. Also the rad over flow is like a 6 inch line that just dumps to engine compartment... I will check fluids and see if any are low. for all the fluid its lost id figure if it was power steering it would be noticeable in steering. Also .. at idle u can hear the noise..but when tap gas or going it increases with rpms.