Is there a way to get your ad-sense publisher ID?

Ok, So, I'm a youtuber and I don't place ads anywhere else, so I can't just cache it or page source, My adsense got disabled because I didn't upload in about three weeks due to my computer breaking. So, I have no other way to get my publisher ID, if nobody knows a way, does anyone know how to... show more Ok, So, I'm a youtuber and I don't place ads anywhere else, so I can't just cache it or page source, My adsense got disabled because I didn't upload in about three weeks due to my computer breaking. So, I have no other way to get my publisher ID, if nobody knows a way, does anyone know how to contact adsense via email or something?
Update: My account is not blocked, it's disabled, I can try appeal for a once-off. I just need the Publisher ID. For the first suggestion, I'd need a whole new youtube account, which I really don't want to do.
1 answer 1