My husband has got a 17 year old girl pregnant?

hi all , am 33 my husband of 9 years is 28 , this year as been an emotional rollercoaster for us both , in febuary 2012 i gave birth to our daughter after a sucessful cycle of ivf , we had been trying 8 years , anyway since then i got really ill and had life saving surgery. my husband lost his miltary carreer due... show more hi all , am 33 my husband of 9 years is 28 , this year as been an emotional rollercoaster for us both , in febuary 2012 i gave birth to our daughter after a sucessful cycle of ivf , we had been trying 8 years , anyway since then i got really ill and had life saving surgery. my husband lost his miltary carreer due to health reasons and things have been very tough , in october my husband and i sperated breifly for about 4 weeks and we was still having contact , in this time he met a 17 year old girl in a club , she said she was 21 at the time and they had a brief fling where he slept with her , he says they used protection she says she was on contreception etc i dont know what to believe , my husband was being treated for servere depression at the time , and he ended it as soon as he found out her age etc , since then me and him have been having marriage counciling and hes been on medication etc for his own health , but now out of the blue he has this girl saying shes pregnant and its his :( my husband is instantly saying its not his as this isnt the first time she has been pregnant and she was also in a relationship prior to sleeping with him :( . our daughter is 1 next month and things are going well at home , The girl is saying shes getting an abortion and i have seen some of her messages , shes not realising whats shes saying she is treating it as a joke this is a child and shes 17 and hes a married man with hes own family , she is saying she misses him etc and my husband is being very open with me letting me see all contact between them and i am being present when phonecalls are answered , am trying my best to support him in this matter but am not sure what to do :( is this anything to do with me ?? do i stay out of it please help
18 answers 18