Is racism only towards black people?

In your opinion, are black people the only victims of racism? If not, do you believe white people are also victims of racism? Who do you believe to be the biggest racist group in the world (not just within America)? Which race do you believe is the most targeted by racists? If you have any EXPERIENCE with racism... show more In your opinion, are black people the only victims of racism? If not, do you believe white people are also victims of racism? Who do you believe to be the biggest racist group in the world (not just within America)? Which race do you believe is the most targeted by racists? If you have any EXPERIENCE with racism (not popular media covered stories), posting it on here might help me better understand what each group is under-going.

I know, as a female who has people mixing up my race and being racist towards me because of it, that racism happens a whole lot more than people believe, I think I want to see the bigger picture from EVERYONE'S point of view.

I know this also may be too much to ask since it's the internet and alot of you will do the opposite of what I request, but please try to be civil, I know this topic arouses anger but I think if everybody remains calm it will seem less like every race feels superior to another.