Can You Help Me: Failure in Business?

I know what works, and I know what I need to do, but here is my quick story: I run an online business with a friend who helps me here, since we live in the same place, but he is hardly here, so it's mostly me 95% of the time. I run a small modeling project, and I work part time, and around here, it's... show more I know what works, and I know what I need to do, but here is my quick story:

I run an online business with a friend who helps me here, since we live in the same place, but he is hardly here, so it's mostly me 95% of the time. I run a small modeling project, and I work part time, and around here, it's hard to keep a job...even when you are there on time and working hard for many of us.

2012 and 2011 were not great years for me. I lost a job, went through personal debts, took on weird jobs (sold magazines for a company that lied to me) yet many of the models I work here are still here, many of them believe in me and this project. But I fail when I know I could have done something. I feel like I never have time because the days go by so damn fast! I don't have the money to sit at home and do nothing but spend money and time on my business.

I get stressed out and feel as if all of my ideas I put together and our plan, is all stressing me out because I am uncomfortable, but I am persistent; I can't give up, I am not like those who give up on a concept because things get hard for them.

Thomas A. Edison once said “I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”, I would love to hear from those who can help me with what I can do to better myself a little in this, again, I know what works, time and stress are things that I either worry about or seem to be against me with everything I do, I feel as if I let those I work with on my project down.
1 answer 1