Personal favorite Android apps for every category?

I just got my first android phone, love the Google Play store but have noticed a lot of redundant apps. I'm trying to cut to the chase to find out which ones to download. Those 5 star ratings and comments are a lot of things, but helpful is not one of them. So I'm asking you, what are the best downloads for the following categories?

Flashlight:

Barcode Scanner:

SMS:

Scrabble:

Yahtzee:

Stupid little games like Scrabble and Yahtzee:

Swiss Army Knife:

Sports:

Music Downloads:

Media Players:

Aw screw it, pretty much everything. What are your faves? This will really save me a lot of headaches, thanks!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Flashlight:------Droid Flashlight

Barcode Scanner:------Barcode Scanner

SMS:------Handcent SMS

Scrabble: Words with friends

Yahtzee: ---- ???? you play yahtzee??? Shoot, i dunno, pick the one with the highest rating

Stupid little games like Scrabble and Yahtzee:----- see above

Swiss Army Knife:----- Swiss Army Knife

Sports: ----- ESPN

Music Downloads: -------- use mp3skull on your PC... then transfer the music to your phone

Media Players: -------- Videos... MX Player .....Music... PowerAMP

Aw screw it, pretty much everything. What are your faves? This will really save me a lot of headaches, thanks!

---------

Lookout Mobile Security

Wifi Manager

Dolphin Web Broswer

everything I said above

Gallery Pro

Camera FX

Thumb

LOLpics

FML

KiK

Tapatalk

Temple Run

All Angry Brids apps

Yahoo Mail

EasyTether

FoxFi

QuickOffice Pro

Skymaps

Earth

Pocket

Alarm Clock Extreme

App2SD

Astro

One Click Cleaner

Zedge

Ringdroid

Widgetzoid

Beautiful Widgets

Apex

weatherbug Elite

Instagram

Pinterest

appbrain

if your rooted----

------------

Adaway

Bloatfreezer

Titanium Backup

ROM Manager

Ninja Morph

SetCPU

Root Exporer

Emoji Font ROOT (iphone is no longer special)

Emoji Keyboard (iphone is no longer special)

voodoo rootkeeper

basically.... get appbrain... make an account... add me... see my apps.. cause Im tired of typing.... LOL.... :-)

Source(s): Sincerely, AndroidCore, Catch us on Facebook / Twitter / Pandora / iHeart / AppBrain
  • 5 years ago

LEO Privacy Guard will do it all and more. You can either lock apps beyond a PIN or a passcode and users won’t notice anything different until they actually go ahead and try to launch one of these apps, giving you the peace of mind you’re after. With different modes for home or whatever, and the ability to create your own, LEO Privacy Guard has a lot on offer.

• ecker
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

LEO privateness look after does its activity. It’s no longer precisely diffused in the way it does it, yet for the person locking issues it’s incredibly elementary to setup a minimum of. To be sparkling, LEO privateness look after is very almost locking your person content textile away, particularly than conserving you from exterior threats from the internet, yet while that’s what you’re finding for, then this could truthfully get the activity finished.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.