Amu asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 7 years ago

My entire family dislikes me?

Ok, not my mom, dad, and my brother, but everyone else in my family, all my cousins, neices! They talk bad about me, ignore me, only me. I didnt ever do anything bad to them, at all. Even my friends talk about me? Ive been nice to everyone! Now im under depression and cry all the time,... Please, help

If you didn't do anything to cause your cousins and nieces to be upset at you, you have little to worry about. Just go one with your life and ignore them. As long as your immediate family loves you, you should be fine. Maybe the others just need someone to gang up on. If they are children, then they need little reason or justification to be cruel to someone else, even family. If adults are also being unpleasant to you, you should talk to your parents.

Dear one: Congratulations for your wonderful and interesting profession in fashion and fashion merchandising. And i am SO so sorry that your loved ones is so superficial. But identical to in the fairy story, the ugly duckling used to be literally driven hatefully and cruelly from his original barnyard earlier than he used to be eventually deeply cherished and appreciated as a swan. Paradoxically, the fairy tale doesn’t say what happened to his customary barnyard – just that the Swan lived happily ever after being admired and loved by way of his new home. All you can do is be given your loved ones as the coarse backward hicks they are. There's no changing them. And that’s good enough. Yes. It’s adequate. You're extraordinary – or anything derogatory time period they desire to use. That’s ok, too. Factor is, you, pricey one, by way of talent and rough work and resolution are to your approach to being a powerhouse in the fashion industry. Gain knowledge of. Hear. Watch and be taught some extra. Discover a good mentor – like your boss, for illustration. Make pals o f the industry movers and shakers (and think me, the actual powerhouses at the back of the fashion industry aren’t always the top models). Make connections. In particular, gain knowledge of, learn, learn. And as ordinary because it appears, take pleasure in your coarse and unrefined household. They have taught you to be powerful; to be compassionate; to be forgiving. And recollect, a part of what makes you extremely effective at your younger age is that you have learned the artwork of listening. Sure! Your quiet, soft nature is an high-quality asset. Better yet, beneath that gentle and quiet individual – is a pillar of force – the strength it takes to make it in a hard industry like trend. Oh honey, one of the vital sad facts of lifestyles is that mostly our families let us down. Many times they simply can’t see what's immediately in entrance of them. Oftentimes they received’t think what is proper in entrance of them. A first-class philosopher, trainer – and in my religion, savior – taught us that we have to love people who find themselves unlovable. He didn’t point out that repeatedly it’s our possess families who are the unlovable ones. So, love your loved ones. However don’t let them get you down. When anyone says ugly things to you – forgive them. They real be aware of not what they do. It’s out of lack of expertise traditionally – you just smile knowingly and gently and forgivingly. Don’t allow them to sway you from your objectives – simply be the sphinx and allow them to suppose what they're going to. And whilst you’re president and managing director of your own company of clothing, flitting from Paris to London to Bangkok, to Sidney – take a niece or nephew with you and allow them to see how method-cool his “Auntie” relatively is. Maintain your chin up honey. I’m your mother’s age – and that i, for one, am doggoned pleased with you!

don't worry about what they say!! just study hard and get new, better friends. when they see you doing more succesfully and better without them, they will be jeouse and thats when they'll want you back, which you should ignore because they will just bring you back down.