How to be like Ariana Grande?

Hi, I'm 14 years old! I adore Ariana Grande. She's been my idol since about late 2011 or early 2012. I'm greatly inspired by her beauty, talent, personality, and just overall elegance. I want to keep some of my traits, and just tweak the others a bit. Some help on physical appearance would be nice e.g.... show more Hi, I'm 14 years old! I adore Ariana Grande. She's been my idol since about late 2011 or early 2012. I'm greatly inspired by her beauty, talent, personality, and just overall elegance. I want to keep some of my traits, and just tweak the others a bit. Some help on physical appearance would be nice e.g. hairstyles, clothing, makeup, etc. (By the way, me and Ariana have a lot in common already. We're the same height, same size, same facial features, naturally dark brown hair, Italian, I love singing an acting, both really girly, i like the 1950's, and we're both inspired by Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe) I know this is a lot to ask for, but I will appreciate all answers! Thank you so much in advance! Xoxo…
5 answers 5