Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

Is John Blake going to be Batman in the film of Justice League?

Or will Christian Bale return?

Favorite Answer

Basically no one knows, there are 3 possibilities.

1. Blake will take over as Batman & will debut in JL or even a cameo in Man of Steel

2. Blake will become Nightwing & will be part of JL & Bruce (Bale) will return from the dead

3. The Dark Knight Trilogy will not be part of any of the future DC films, therefore we'd have a new Bruce Wayne.

I have a few bits & pieces that could help you towards your own conclusion

1. Christian Bale has said he's open to a Batman return

2. Joseph Gordon-Levitt has made no comments on being either Batman or Nightwing (even when asked) he old be hiding something.

3. Christopher Nolan said he knows nothing about Blake returning & usually that means the exact opposite with Nolan, remember when he said Joseph Gordon-Levitt was definately not Robin.

4. Bruce Wayne has faked his death many times in the comics yet has returned on several occasions.

5. Batman has been confirmed as part of the JL film, but Bruce Wayne or John Blake haven't.

6. Batmans character in the JL film has been described "Batman doesn't really want to be involved with these super powered beings he considers too powerful" to me that sounds more like Blake rather than Wayne as in the comics & TV Shows Wayne didn't mind & was in fact the leader of the JL.

7. Will Beall is writing the film which suggest none of The Dark Knight characters will be involved as both Johnathan & Christopher Nolan wrote all 3 Batman films.

8. With the above said Christopher Nolan will probably produce the film, so his characters could still be attached.

9. Alfred will be making a cameo, which to me sounds like Michael Caine could return, as a cameo for any other actor would make the character out of place and more unknown to the audience, & the actor would have to be introduced in a Batman film first, so that the cameo has meaning.

10. Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern will return (unfortunately, I thought that film was the worst ever superhero film) but the character will be made darker, which suggests it will follow TDK strategy.

Overall I find it hard to add any of Nolans characters as they seem a little out of place. I will have some better & conclusive theories once Man of Steel is released.

Sorry for writing so much & not really answering your question, but I hope this helps you.

there's another movie with Batman in it? wow, I'm so out of touch...I liked Christian Bale's Batman...

personally, though, I couldn't take this movie seriously- I mean, what do you call a league for justice- oh, wait, I know, the Super Friends! Sorry, but Starkid's "Holy Musical B@man!" made it hard for me to take most of the Batman stuff seriously (although it's hard in the first place- this guy becomes this super awesome fighter and dresses like a bat and fights crime...it's sort of ridiculous when you think about it)

sorry, my answer really doesn't have anything to do with the question...so I guess I liked Christian Bale, but I also love Jo-Go, so I don't know who I'd want to be B-Man, plus since I knew nothing about the movie anyway...

John Blake is heavily tipped to play Batman in a JL film although i would prefare they fabricated their own Batman for a JL film and not use Nolans Batman, simply because in the recent Batman trilogy it was set that the heroes and villians did not have super powers if you get what i mean, they where all quite normal and either used lots of guns or where skilled in martial arts with the exception of Scarecrow who used chemicals. Where as a JL film all the heroes and villains would have powers and certain types of magic which i feel wouldn't fit with Nolans Batman series.

John Blake

Joseph Gordon Levitt denied he would take the role, which I think is smart. He's a good actor, but I don't think he has the physique to play Batman. And they gave him that New York accent in TDKR, he'd sound a bit strange as Batman. As for whether or not his character will be the Batman, I'm not sure.

Christian Bale was the best batman.

Both Chris Nolan and Joseph Gordon Levitt say no. They are meant to be casting a new actor.

Armie Hammer is the supposedly favorite choice.

there is a new justice League Movie? I Hope Bane Returns

i would prefer he return as Nightwing. i am against JL because they are just making it to compete with the avengers so it would probably suck.