Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 7 years ago

Do Muslims deny a connection between Islam and terrorism?

-5/22/07 Reuters: 25% of young American Muslims believe in suicide bombings to fight the West.

-7/27/08 Sunday Times UK: 33% of Muslim students support killing for Islam

-11/1/11 http://www.torontosun.com/2011/11/01/str…: 35% Muslims living in Canada will not disown Al-Qaida

-3/11/10 Deutsche Presse, Thailand: Muslim separatists have caused 4,000 people to die in clashes, bombings, revenge killings and beheadings in the troubled region, which borders Malaysia. Of the 300,000 Thai Buddhists who lived in the region, 70,000 have left since Muslims started the civil war in 2004.

-8/20/10 AsiaNews, Kashmir: Extremist Muslims are demanding Sikhs convert or leave.

-10/4/11 AFP news, Philippines: Muslims are waging civil war to make a Muslim homeland in Mindanao causing the deaths of an estimated 150,000 people over more than four decades.

-9/8/11 http://tribune.com.pk/story/247877/turki… International Herald Tribune: Uighur Sheikh Abdul Damla leads jihad for a united ‘Turkistan’ which is Chinese land the Muslims want.

-12/23/12 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion… Christian faces being wiped out of the “biblical heartlands” in the Middle East because of mounting persecution of worshippers, according to a new report.

2011 FBI Annual Report on Terrorism, http://www.nctc.gov/docs/2011_NCTC_Annua… page 11, Terrorist deaths caused by:

-secular/political/anarchists: 1,926

-Neo-Nazi/fascist/white supremacists: 77

-unknown: 1,519

-other: 170

-Sunni Muslim extremists: 8,886

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes they do. They justify every wrong, intolerant, and shady thing in the Quran. If a Muslim commits a sin, they say he automatically turns into a non-Muslim (I guess any Christian, Jew or Hindu that committed a sin must not be a true Christian, Jew or Hindu either eh?). They are so far in denial that its actually pointless trying to get them to see facts.

• 3 years ago

There are undesirable human beings in each form of religion, ethnicity, u . s . a ., etc. contained in the international. you are able to no longer make a judgement approximately this way of massive team of persons based on the movements of a few loopy human beings claiming they're muslims. Peace, respecting others, etc. are all mandatory ideals in Islam. What terrorists do isn't Islamic in any respect. in case you inspect Islam i think of you would be pleasantly shocked at how diverse it truly is than it comes off as from media and stereotypes. in case you examine a Quran i can promise you which you're able to have an entire new attitude and appreciate of Islam. that's comprehensible which you may affiliate Islam with terrorism with the media and loopy issues happening contained in the international, and that's ok. yet i think of before you decide on and make assumptions approximately this way of massive team of persons you're able to inspect what we relatively have faith and prepare quite than in simple terms assuming all persons are the comparable. Islam is the main important growing to be faith and there are an excellent style of greater converts now a days even nonetheless all of damaging institutions made with Islam.i think of each and all the damaging communicate is definitely preferable to pastime in Islam and that leads human beings to truly discover out the certainty approximately it! yet element is, Islam IS linked with terrorism, yet Islam isn't terrorism. Peace Be Upon You:)

• Even though terrorism can be committed by any sick individual with an agenda, Muslims do it more often because it's an integral part of Islam and their "best example" to mankind was a terrorist:

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally."

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

UK

Most recent terrorist acts were 2 bombs this week [defused] Work of Catholic Separatists ,

As soon as a murder etc happens in a Muslim country or if the perpetrator is Muslim the religion is always highlighted but not so with any other.

In the USA there are nearly 17,000 homicides a year btw and more unborn are killed every day by abortion than died in the W.T.C

All American Good Old Boys kill 17,000 of their own kind every year , this is a classic case of pot calling the kettle black. [Double standards]

As with the poor girl raped and died in India , no mention of the religion of the rapists = Hypocrisy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Yes absolutely.

I would do a youtube search of Bill Maher when he investigates Islam and terrorism, to see if it's a myth or not.

• 7 years ago

There is a link between some Muslims and some acts of terrorism.

But Muslims are not involved in every act of terrorism.

In Ireland,not one Muslim was responsable for terrorist acts that resulted in over 3466 peoples deaths

• 7 years ago

*ugh* seriously? There are awful acts of humanity that happen ALL the time by non Muslims! Get over yourself. There are good and bad people in ALl religions and non religions!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Only the extremists do or they change the subject – they do it all the time.

• 7 years ago

it has become a gang culture now..not so much a religious thing

our gang vs your gang mentality

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

If the do. They are either so deep in denial. Or they are plotters of terror themselves.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.