Guys thoughts on girls having abs?

So I know a lot of girls strive to have abs. Im talking real, showing, defined abs not just a flat stomach. Do guys prefer abs or just a flat stomach. I understand some guys like thick girls but im not asking those guys.

abs:http://www.thecheerleadingagency.com/images/Jamie_...

flat stomach:http://img.webmd.com/dtmcms/live/webmd/consumer_as...

I have heard that guys think its not feminine to have abs?

whats your opinion?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

I think most guys (including myself) much prefer a flat stomach to abs, especially big abs which are so well defined, most women don't have the testosterone levels to get such big abs anyway, so it is a little suspect when I see one with abs like the girl in the picture you linked, I always think she might have used steroids.

Yeah flat stomachs are more attractive to guys and defined abs are very rare amongst women, a faded outline of abs doesn't put me off but big man abs do.

• debora
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Guys Thoughts

• 7 years ago

I personally prefer just a flat stomach because for me abs on a girl are just too masculine for me. But hey that's my opinion and some guys may not a agree. Hope this helps!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

its not only about the stomach. if som1 try to get a abs like dat she will do major gym. and it will affect her mind and face also. which i saw becme harsh and hard looking.

abs girls gives a dominant look which i personally like but its no good for girls to have. flat is always good and cute.... and gives a girly look which will most of people prefer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Definitely a flat stomach is my preference. I won't feel really intimidated then! A flat stomach is more feminine to me and it just looks so good in a subtle way.

• 7 years ago

i dont like when girls have abs

• 7 years ago

Personally don't care for it. But like most, if not all, people, perception of beauty changes as you get to know someone--because who you love is more important than what you love.

• 7 years ago

I like fit girls

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I don't really care for the body and don't comprehend why people love muscle mass so much, when you can be strong without huge muscles... I don't care much about gender either :P So I don't know. No opinion?

• 7 years ago

Hot either way!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.