Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 7 years ago

URGENT QUESTION - QUICK EASY 10 POINTS ASAP FOR BEST ANSWER?

Hi there,

I'm going to a teen club (under 18s) on saturday and was wondering if this shirt is appropriate to go in? I will wear it with Dark denim jeans and navy blue vans. How should I wear it also? Top buttons undone, tucked/untucked?

Or should I go for another style shirt or even polo shirt? what colour? It is ralph lauren btw. I also have the same style shirt as the one below but in black, would that be better or perhaps black is a bit dull and formal?

http://oi45.tinypic.com/28bh5bm.jpg

http://oi45.tinypic.com/55ilx3.jpg

I think you should wear the black button up with dark jeans. If you do choose to wear the black one make sure you have black vans to go with it, because navy blue and black is a fashion no no. Button all of the buttons except for the very top one, untucked. I wouldn't wear a polo, i feel like a polo is a little to casual for the club scene. You'll look great (:

Source(s): Me! 18 year old experienced clubber!

Go for a lighter colored shirt. You'll be wearing too many dark colors and you'll probably fade out among the crowd in the dark. A nice button-down shirt, untucked, and a couple of buttons undone sounds good. You can roll up the sleeves if it gets hot. You don't have to follow my or anybody else's advice. What's most important is what you feel comfortable wearing. Don't try so hard. Have fun!

It might be a little formal but as long as you're comfortable that's all that matters! Another idea is just a plain polo tee! I love that look on a guy and it's acceptable in almost any place! If you're gonna wear the Oxford keep it casual! You don't need to tuck it in, keep the top button unbuttoned, and roll up the sleeves!

The first option sounds mean... Vans, jeans and then untucked the shirt, don't tuck it in. That would be what I would personally wear. It's very tidy and smart and casual at the same time

Source(s): I'm 18yo boy

This shirt just isn't too fancy at all! If you think it is although, you might entirely gown it down via cuffing the sleeves, and unbuttoning the top couple buttons. And also you might match this with a excellent pair of denim jeans. For shoes... It's just university, so a first-class pair of tennis shoes would appear excellent!:) i'm hoping this helped!

I love this outfit.. it looks perfect! ya its definitly appropriate to go in. i think top buttons undone and shirt tucked in would be best

have fun! :)

maybe the black one would be better, that one's a little too formal. BTW, where's that teen club? I wanna go to one...

Perfect outfit combo!

I'd rather choose something darker for you. Or this is all right but add a tie :)

go with something mmore casual.