To kill a mocking bird AEC paragraph help?!?!?

I've been trying to start this A-E-C (assertion, evidence, commentary) paragraph and I have just hit a mind block and can't think. The prompt is "Scout gains new insights and perspectives over the course of the novel. How does she change and what events lead to these changes?" I have to have evidence and commentary for each claim. Also, does anyone know of a good assertion for this topic? I'm really having trouble and need someone to help me out of this block. Thank you

Favorite Answer

She grows up and sees the world for wat it is she leads down her own self discovery path. she realizes that the scary kid i forget his name is really harmless just lonely and that she starts to realize the racism to in the community

I think you can say " scout changed ---- ad whatever you want like a lot or not a lot. then give evidence then say what you think