Rt asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 years ago

Is 7 inches too small?

Say a penis is 7 1/2 inches long, 2 inches wide, and 5.5 inches around, is that small? I feel like its really small. Help plz! And plz none of that "its not the motion of the ocean, its the skin on the lotion" or whatever people always say i want straight talk.

I know porn stars are bigger than that so i think those people saying its huge are lying.

I'm 6 ft tall and pretty broad shouldered, so could that be why it looks kinda small, in comparison to my body size?

Favorite Answer

Its because you are looking from above only try looking with a mirror at your dick

7 Inches

No its not small. The best sourced studies say 4"-5" length just over 1"-2"wide is the most common. 7 out of 10 adult men are around those measurement(s). So 7½"L x 2"W x 5.5" around will have most women very pleased. Unless they've been used and abused and/or play with huge toys. Your good to go man. go make em scream moan and grasp the bed sheets like they're life depends on. My measurements are similar and the 3 girls I've been with said "go slow at first because your big and it hurts for a second" 3 different girls all at about 5'2"-5'4"ish and 115-120Lbs and 18 21 and 27 years old. I'm ranged from 19-22.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is 7 inches too small?

Source(s): 7 inches small: https://tr.im/11jYR

I'm in my mid-20's with 7" length and 5.5" around. If you are what you say you are then I can tell you that you are way above the average. In fact, you are bigger than 90% of men out there according to statistics. All of the girls I have been with think it is bigger than it is also b/c they have NO concept of how big inches are. Girls thought I was 8inches or over. When I look at it, it looks small to me because I am looking from a downward angle and from far away (i'm 6'2) and my hands are big. Girls usually have smaller hands and they put their faces inches from your thing when looking at it so again it looks a lot bigger to them. You are good to go if those are your real measurements. Remember, measure from top of pubic bone above penis and to the tip.

Also porn stars are not all as huge as they seem. They use girls that are TINY. A ton of the girls out there on film are smaller than 5'2 and some under 5'0. The guys are on the smaller end too (height). Then they use a ton ton ton of camera tricks. Slight fish lens, angles, etc. The reported lengths of porn stars are smaller than they are. The whole industry is set up to make it seem like guys with huge ***** will do more than satisfy a girl. She will talk dirty, say its huge, be super impressed, etc. They are trying to instill insecurity in our society so that they can profit off of sex products to increase size, duration of sex, lube, etc. They used to make money off of selling the videos, but now they just make it free and sell sex products. Most porn stars are probably anywhere from 6-9 inches. With very few if any hitting 9inches. They might be packing some girth..but again modern film has some dirty camera tricks.

The average size for a penis is between 5 and 6 inches in length, this is because vagina's are generally only 4-5 inches deep.

Where do you plan to put your monster? Most girls do not like large penises because they damage the cervix.

7 1/2" seems to be the standard on here lately for 14 year old boys - always assuming that anyone believes them of falls for it because we ALL know that anything that size is considered large because the average size of a full grown man's penis is no more than 6"

Studies show that women prefer girth over length so to be honest, you're probably of a satisfactory size, don't worry

• Cheryl

Increase Penis Size Naturally

Mate you really have nothing to worry about, I'm jealous tbh, thats Huge. Have fun with that monster of yours.