Is it possible to get pregnant from a dry hand that touched semen?

If I got semen on my hand and wiped it off, making my hand dry, could someone get pregnant if I touched the outside of the vagina? No entering, just touching the outside of it. I guess it doesn't really matter, anyway. The point is that my hand was dry, and dry semen is supposed to be dead.

So with that being said, is pregnancy possible?

Oh, and the time between the wiping and touching of the outside of the vag was about ten minutes. So it was definitely dry.

No it's not feasible,the semen was once dry so any sperm can be lifeless,quite the one manner pregnancy happens in a challenge like that is if the semen is fresh and sincerely goes within your vagina earlier than it dries.

No, don't worry.

But in the future know that semen + vaginas have better not be in contact with each other (unless you want a baby).

no semen dies when hits the air, and it was dry and on outside so there was no way for it to travel to fallopian tubes.

Sounds VERY VERY unlikely. I mean, you wiped it off. Dry doesn't make it dead. Time does. And fire. Sperm HATES fire.

No. it's already dry so the sperm is already dead.

Definitely not. You have nothing to worry about:)

Source(s): MD

It's really really really near impossible that she could be pregnant.

No. You're fine