I need help with buying a mountain bike to loose weight. A 350lb rider?

Hey I’ve decided the time has come to shift some weight, I always used to ride when I was a teenager weather it was BMX or mountain bike and I loved it. I have a 2 year old daughter, I’m at the wrong end of 20yo and I am worried about my health, so i have loads of reasons to shift the flab. I’ve looked at so many... show more Hey I’ve decided the time has come to shift some weight, I always used to ride when I was a teenager weather it was BMX or mountain bike and I loved it.
I have a 2 year old daughter, I’m at the wrong end of 20yo and I am worried about my health, so i have loads of reasons to shift the flab.
I’ve looked at so many different forums and have looked at so many different bikes. I need help deciding on one that won’t buckle under my weight, from frame material, wheels and different manufacturers. I’m looking at spending around 200 on a decent second hand bike, will go over my 200 pound budget for the right bike.
Can anyone help me I am lost?
Thanks
Sorry about spelling and punctuation, never my strong point lol.