Can I please get some free psychic help?

Can I please get some psychic help please? I am a 19 year old male. My life has basically just turned upside down since the past 5 years and it only seems to be getting worse. I am a believer in psychics and I understand that there are many people out there who are not. I respect your opinions and beliefs, but I... show more Can I please get some psychic help please?
I am a 19 year old male. My life has basically just turned upside down since the past 5 years and it only seems to be getting worse. I am a believer in psychics and I understand that there are many people out there who are not. I respect your opinions and beliefs, but I please ask you to respect mine.

Basically everything has gone wrong for me and I want to move away from this dark phase. I am not keen on crying myself to sleep every night or contemplating suicide so often. I feel as though I am a good person. I always try and do the right thing. I always try and help people when they are in need. I dont know why this has to happen to me.

I am pretty much debt that I have no way of getting out of at the moment. I have a job which I get abused at, I cant event call Human Resources on my boss because its an under the table job. And I cant seem to find another job anywhere close by.
All my money goes to my schooling. Even though I am studying so hard in my classes, im pretty sure i have failed two of them despite the hours I have put in of reviewing for the classes. And apparently my school policy is that if you're GPA is lower than 2.0 you can not return for a whole year.
Also I am going through a lawsuit over something that I did not even do for 10 Grand. Money that is way out of my reach.
As you can tell, Money is a big part of my problems, and this isnt even all of it. I recently just got a phone call from the bank asking me for to pay my visa card bill. I had canceled the card in Janurary and they said that the card was charged on July. I called the credit card company and they told me because it was all under my name, I have to pay for it. So there goes another 700 dollars that I dont happen to have.
When it comes to love, I just want a girl who understand.

I realize that I am young and all but my dream is to be a business man. With the credit I now have, It is probably a very difficult task. I just dont know what to do with my life anymore. Even though I am young, I dont think that this is the way life should be.

If I could get any psychic help, Id be very grateful.

My birthday is: September 24, 1993
My birthplace is : Cartersville, Georgia USA
My birthtime is: 12:16 P.M