Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Why didn't America listen to Ross Perot?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Ross Perot was America's greatest man for the job for SO MANY years, but the Powers That Be (i.e, the guy with the Masonic moniker) saw that he actually cared for the country so they never let it happen.

Remember when he went A Team in Libya to rescue his people and even TOOK PART in the operation? Then when they were switching the prisonsers, he had a RIOT FAKED?!?!?! wtf?!

The whole time Jimmy Carter was being a punk as* little b*tch and refusing to negotiate with terrorists and Ross Perot came out of pocket on this sh*t.

And to think. Dems love Carter.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Because Ross Perot was a nut.

• 4 years ago

He in no way confirmed us a chart of ways we would desire to continually have voted. heavily however, Perot replaced right into a wild card and gave the popular public elementary strategies to our financial woes on the time. regrettably, he did no longer have any foreign places coverage innovations nor enjoyed ones innovations....only financial.

• 8 years ago

He isn't an attractive man, looks goofy. Goofy looking people get ignored.

Other than wrinkled up Reagan, have we had an unattractive President since tv was invented? I'm not saying it is right, but it is what it is. Looks do matter to a fickle public.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

You do know that it is 2013 right?

• 8 years ago

I was in grade school. why don't you remind us what big ears had to say?

• 8 years ago

Because he's an idiot.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.