Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastEgypt · 8 years ago

egypt.....i need a hotel in alex near the alex library..?

5 star hotel...ok if 4 bas has to be super clean

@angelo...i looked it up ,,u mean cecil ,,ok thats a good choice. i stayed there b4 they have the best breakfast ever..:) but are u sure thats next to the library?

Favorite Answer

if you go to Raml Station there are lots of good hotels like Sofitel ... and they're a 5 minute drive or 10 minute walk from the Bibliotheca .

also i think there is a hotel right on the premises of Bib Alex .. i could be wrong though

-

yeah Sofitel Cecil Hotel .. there are others as well .. like the Windsor ... just next door to Sofitel

I don't advise the Delta Hotel .. it's nearer by about 5 minutes but it sucks ... their service is horrible ...

Use Trip Advisor to decide for yourself :)

Delta Hotel. I'm from Alexandria and I've tried it once. It's about a 5 minute walk from the Library and it's facing the Strasse-Bahn (el-Tram - I don't know what it's called in English). And I remember it costed about 300 pounds or less per night.