Concha asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 7 years ago

MAC Studio Fix fluid application with Sigma brushes?

I want to know if I apply the Studio Fox Fluid foundation wih a sigma f80 kubuki brush if I absorbs a lot of product or not??? if so what brushes are good to apply this foundation with?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The F80 should work perfectly fine. Swirl a tiny amount of moisturizer into the brush first to ensure it doesn't absorb all the foundation, then buff the foundation lightly into the skin. I have been doing makeup for years and still believe that using your fingers gives the most flawless finish. But if you prefer a brush, the F80 is just fine. You just might have a little bit of trouble blending the foundation around the nose, so you may need to use a smaller brush for that portion of the face.

Source(s): Former MUA @ Sephora
  • 7 years ago

The F80 works well with the Studio Fix.

Another brush you can consider is the duo fibre: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/product_p/f50.htm?Click...

• daies
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

while you're having this a lot hardship with the colour and alertness, it particularly is probable incorrect to your dermis. Take it decrease back, and get your cash decrease back!! there is no reason you will desire to have this a lot hardship with a beginning up. while you're having substantial hardship matching your colour, i choose to advise L'Oreal's authentic adventure in drugstores, which has an quite super palette of colours, or in case you decide directly to bypass the dep. shop direction, have a consultation with Prescriptives. the terrific beginning up would desire to disappear on your dermis once you stroke it on. do no longer attempt to alter your organic dermis tone with a beginning up - it is going to easily appear as if a mask. i'm no longer prepared on beginning up brushes, as they are traumatic to dermis. i've got faith arms are the final applicators, and if no longer that, then sponges.

• 7 years ago

more than sure that you can. perhaps spray some fix + before to make it easier to blend. i own this brush and it works on most foundations.

good luck (:

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.