Nicole asked in 社會及文化語言 · 8 years ago

help me to write some sentence

word:Slumped,swagger,definitely,exhausted,speechless,immaculate,podium,fabulous.Thank you!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Slumped:-(dropped down suddenly):-.He was sitting slumped over his computer,with drugged badly effect.

swagger:-(walk with swinging movement.):-He swaggered down the street after winning the street-fighter.

definitely:-(adv)(without doubt.):- That was definitely the best school I've studied.

exhausted(to tire out):- What an exhausting day ! I'm completely exhausted.

speechless(adj)(unable for the moment to speak):- I was speechless with the anger.

immaculate(adj)(extremely clean and tidy):-Princess Kate always looks immaculate.

podium(a small area for a performer, speaker, musical conductor etc to stand on.):-The president stood on the podium and gave an inaugural speech.

fabulous:-(extremely good or pleasant).The Chinese dragon is a fabulous creature.

Slumped : He felt bored and started dozing, he even lost consciousness and slumped over the table.

Swagger : He should be ashamed of himself! He still swaggered into the hall after being late for school!

Definitely : After Sally made a cake, she messed up the whole room, it's definitely hard to clean it up!

Exhausted: She became totally exhausted after jogging for 15 kilometers.

Speechless:The night after they went to the lengendary haunted house, all of them became pale and speechless.

Immaculate : Her room is immaculate, with all the things tidy, on the contrary, my room looks like a landfill.

Podium: Barack Obama stood on the podium and gave a touching lecture confidently.

Fabulous: Look at this magnificent scenery, it's fabulous I can't believe my eyes!

Source(s): myself