ll asked in 社會與文化語言 · 8 years ago

面試時口述自介(英文)???

小弟寫了一份英文自介的講稿,應徵面試時要說的。我找了一些資料東湊西湊,但是感覺還是怪怪的很沒有把握,煩請幫我檢查一下內容或是你覺得哪句或哪段改成怎樣比較好。因為內容不算短,所以我分成了上下兩段並提出兩次問題。

除了感謝你的幫忙之外,兩個問題各贈20點做為微薄的謝意。

內文開始-part 1

============

My name is XXX. I obtained my master’s degree in physics department from XXX

University in 2011. The major research directions of our laboratory are Organic

light-emitting diode (OLED), Organic photovoltaic cell and some organic crystal

growth mechanism. My master’s dissertation is to study the effects of XXX. In my

master's course, I had learned quantum mechanics, solid state electronic devices,

solid state physics, concept and fabrication of photovoltaic cells. The research

process of mine was included not only the fabrication of OLED but also measure

the optical and electrical characterizations of OLED devices and the OLED

manufacturing equipment maintenance. In addition, I improved my problem-solving

skills and teamwork experience during pursue a master's degree.

我的名字是XXX。我在2011年從XXX大學物理系取得碩士學位。我們實驗室主要的研究方向有有機發光二極體、有機太陽能電池以及一些有機晶體的成長機制。我的碩士論文是在探討XXX。在我碩士的課程中,我學過量子力學、固態電子元件、固態物理、太陽能電池原理與製作。我的研究過程不只包含了有機太陽能電池的製作也包含了OLED光電特性的量測和OLED成長機台的維護。此外,在碩士期間也讓我的解決問題的能力和合作經驗提升。

1 Answer

Rating
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

My name is XXX. In 2011, I secured a master's degree from XXX University Department of physics. Our laboratory main research directions of organic light emitting diode, organic solar cells, as well as some organic crystal growth mechanism. My master's thesis at address XXX. In my master's course, I studied quantum mechanics, solid state electronics, solid state physics, principle and manufacture of solar cell. My research process contains more than the production of organic solar cells also contain the OLED and OLED optical characteristic measurement of growth machine maintenance. In addition, during the masters let me also address the issue of capacity and experience improve.

Source(s): 頭腦
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.