How should I ask this girl out?? Foreign exchange student. Please help! Thanks!?

So I'm 16 and the girl just turned 17 a couple months ago. She's a foreign exchange student and she has to go back to Norway in June. :/Anyway, we've been really good friends and I'm pretty sure she likes me by what she's been saying and doing (always tries to be around me and told that I'm one of the sweetest, nicest, and caring guys she's ever met). We always text until like late at night lately and I'm really, really falling for her and wanted to ask her out. Problem is, I'm just kinda nervous and scared of rejection. Really nervous but I can't stop thinking about her. I really, really like this girl. So any tips on how I should ask her out without getting nervous and just tips on, yeah, just how to ask her out? Thanks! Also, any tips on staying in touch w/ her when she has to go back like Skype, Facebook, etc.? (She lives in Norway like I already said and I live in California, USA) Thanks and I really appreciate it!

Favorite Answer

Ouch, that's a tough one. And it sounds like you might have been friendzoned.

Generally, a long distance relationship like that is doomed. But it has worked out before so who knows.

If you get her. It's skype all the way (video, sound, text, free)

You might last long enough (a year or two) to get you to Norway on a foreign exchange trip yourself. Preferably a longer one if you want any chance to stay with this girl.

If you want it you have to just go for it. But it's not gonna be easy.

For advice on asking the girl out. My advice is this, as a Norwegian guy who grew up around these stunningly beautiful but absolutely crazy girls. Just do it.

Ask her out. Just tell her you find her attractive and would like to pursue a relationship with her.

Be direct and honest.

To help you stay cool, consider this.

If she says no she says no, if so, **** it who cares. In a hundred years we'll all be dead and nobody will remember our names. Least of all care about the time you got turned down by the hot norwegian chick.

If she says yes then, well, isn't that just awesome.

And I know Norwegian girls, it will be awesome.

oh, also. Be cocky.

Don't whip out your penis or anything, just straighten your back and feel the confidence you don't really have.

There are only two types of people. Those with no confidence and those who face confidence. Fake it and it'll be there.