Signs and symptoms of Leukemia?

I am worried that I may have leukemia. What are the major signs and symptoms to look for? What signs should I look for to need to see my doctor? I am so worried. Especially where I am still young and have a long life ahead of me.

Favorite Answer

Leukemia is an extremely rare blood cancer that mainly affects certain age groups (children as in the case of childhood leukemia and the elderly. Since acute myelogenous leukemia has a median age of diagnosis of around 65 as far as I can remember). There are 4 main types named after the type of onset and the cells affected: acute myelogenous leukemia, acute lyphoblastic leukemia, chronic myelogenous leukemia and acute lymphoblastic leukemia. There are also subtypes but I won't go into detail.

Here are the general symptoms:

- Night sweats.

- Easy bruising

- Easy bleeding

- Fatigue

...

Note that these symptoms are very vague and can apply to whole host of other, less serious, conditions.

If you are really afraid then go see a doctor: very few people on Q&A are actual trained physicians. A diagnosis should not be made over the internet even by a trained doctor. Only one in flesh and bone can examine you properly.

Source(s): My aunt died of leukemia.

Early indicators and signs of HIV Some individuals experience indicators and signs of HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), as quickly as they come to be infected, even as others don't. Once they occur, early indicators and signs are generally unsuitable for the flu or a slight viral infection. Preliminary signs and signs of HIV include: Fever Headache Tiredness Nausea Diarrhea Enlarged lymph nodes within the neck, armpits or groin Any symptoms from fitting infected ordinarily unravel in one to 4 weeks. As you can find, the signs and symptoms of HIV illness are just like those for many different viral infections. The only method to be aware of for definite in case you are infected with HIV is to be verified. Many persons infected with HIV do not need any indicators and symptoms at considering decades. Later signs and symptoms of HIV/AIDS The centers for sickness control (CDC) says the next indicators and symptoms may be warning signs of late-stage HIV contamination: speedy weight reduction dry cough habitual fever or profuse night time sweats profound and unexplained fatigue swollen lymph glands in the armpits, groin, or neck diarrhea lasting more than a week white spots or amazing blemishes on the tongue, in the mouth, or within the throat pneumonia red, brown, crimson, or purplish blotches on or beneath the epidermis or within the mouth, nose, or eyelids memory loss, melancholy, and different neurological issues

Leukemia is when u have moisture in your lungs. Some main symptoms are when u are coughing constantly and have been continuing for a few months. It is curable so not much to worry. Hope I helped!

Source(s): I had it as well

WHY are you worried you have leukemia? It is not terribly common and if you are worried about it for no reason you need to see a therapist, not a Dr.

It is not up to you to self diagnose and then go to the Dr.

If you are unwell and concerned about your health see a Dr , tell them what is wrong and let them do wat they are trained for and diagnose you.