Which sibset do you prefer?

I know two families with four kids who are all girls, and I'm just wondering which sibset your prefer namewise:

Madeleine, Rachel, Micah & Emilene

Olivia, Josephine, Eleanor & Genevieve

:)

Favorite Answer

I like the second set better, because they kept up the trend of using long, classic names throughout the set, while in the first set, they switch up their style.

All of the names in the second set are absolutely beautiful!

Hope this helps!

:)

This is difficult to answer because in both sets there 2 are names I adore and 2 names I don't like very much! Haha. Don't get me wrong, all the names you have chosen are beautiful but some I prefer more than others.

If I had to choose one set I would choose the first set but If I were to make another set of names out of your chosen names, it would be this,

Madeleine, Emilene, Olivia and Eleanor because those 4 names are simply stunning!

Hope this helps! I'm sure whatever you choose in the end with be perfect!

<3 xx

• I like:

Madeleine, Micah, Emilene, and Genevieve

• Kay

I like Olivia, Josephine, Eleanor & Genevieve the most.

I like the first one just because the names are more creative. Eleanor, Genevieve - I like those sorts of names but there kind of old-fashioned (couldn't find a better word here). Don't get me wrong, they're still lovely names. I like the first one because of the creative names/spellings, but I think the second set of names fit each other better (which is I think what you were asking.)

Olivia, Josephine, Eleanor and Genevieve for sure. They're all such classic, beautiful names!

i like Ava and Sophie, yet i could exchange it to Ava and Sophia. The names sound nicer this way, it makes them sound like sisters. they're very lovable, gorgeous names. Ava and Ruby sound too diverse, they do no longer sound like sisters in any respect. Ava and Violet returned sound diverse, as though they have been from a various term or something. My recommendations: Ava and Sophia Ava and Hannah Ava and Veronica Ava and Sarah Ava and Keanna Ava and Meghan Ava and Amber Ava and Kelsey Ava and Selena Ava and Natalia Ava and Natasha Ava and Samantha Ava and Caitlin Sophie and Kamryn Sophie and Katherine Sophie and Katrina Sophie and Hazel Violet and Charlotte Violet and Juliet Violet and Linda Violet and Scarlet Violet and Louise Violet and Clarissa Violet and Marissa Violet and Vanessa Violet and Veronica Ruby and Ruth Ruby and Robyn Ruby and Sharon Rubyn and Evelyn Ruby and Vicki Ruby and Kirah Ruby and Kristine Ruby and Maria Ruby and Marion Ruby and Johanna Ruby and Whitney Ruby and Arwen

I like the first 4 better, but all pretty names(:

I like the second one most :)

Oh, the second one by far