What do you think of these figures for NPRs Talk of the Nation program?

NPRs daily news program Talk of the Nation has an average of 5 Million daily listeners, and 11 Million unique listeners per week. The NPR Programming "core", which includes Talk of the Nation, Fresh Air, Science Friday, plus popular weekend programs like Car Talk, Wait Wait Don't Tell Me and... show more NPRs daily news program Talk of the Nation has an average of 5 Million daily listeners, and 11 Million unique listeners per week.

The NPR Programming "core", which includes Talk of the Nation, Fresh Air, Science Friday, plus popular weekend programs like Car Talk, Wait Wait Don't Tell Me and Prairie Home Companion nets 35 Million unique listeners per week.
Update: These numbers don't seem at all fabricated to me.

35 Million unique listeners means roughly 1 out of 9 people in the US listen to at least one NPR program per week.

I live in Upstate, NY where we have the WRVO stations and the average listenership in my area is probbaly closer to 1 out of 3.
Update 2: Rush isn't even close to 5 Million listeners per day, and as for your claim of "double", I guarantee you Rush isn't drawing 70 Million listeners per week. That simply isn't happening.
Update 3: So far we're looking at 1 out of 3 NPR listeners responding to this question.

If you count me as a listener that makes it a ratio of 3 NPR listeners out of 7.