really good teen romance novels?

ive read so many books and am trying to find new books to read. these were my favourite:

all the sara dessen books

shiver linger and forever by maggie stiefvater

13 reasons why and the future of us by jay asher

the last song, the notebook, and a walk to remember by nicholas sparks

the summer i turned pretty series by jenny han

and many more i cant think of right now

if you have any awesome books to recommend that are similar to these please let me know!! :D

i hate vampire books... just saying :P

• Favorite Answer

A Kiss In Time - Alex Finn

Beautiful Disaster - Jamie Mcguire

Boys Series – Meg Cabot

Bride Quartet Series – Nora Roberts

Chasing Harry Winston - Laura Weisberger

Confessions Of A Shopaholic - Sophie Kinsella

Darcy's Passion - Regina Jeffers

Educating Carolina – Patricia Cabot

Just Ella - Margaret Peterson Haddix

Peony In Love – Lisa See

Perfect Chemistry – Simone Elkeles

Princess of Park Avenue - Daniella Brodsky

Redeeming Love - Francine Rivers

Something Borrowed - Emily Giffin

The Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson

The Last Mermaid - Shane Abe

The Luxe Series - Anna Godbersen

The Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern

You might enjoy William Goldman's, The Princess Bride, or Diana Wynne Jones' Howl's Moving Castle. If you prefer romance-adventure, you'll love Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games trilogy (The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Mockingjay); although a romantic nuance between the protagonist and several main characters is centripetal to the backdrop of the story, it isn't the chief focus of the plot. Although intended for an older audience, I think you'd also really enjoy Water for Elephants, from Sara Gruen.

Source(s): Avid bookworm

for sarah dessen

Alex Bradley - 24 Girls in 7 Days

Catherine Clark - Better Latte Than Never

Deb Caletti - Honey, Baby, Sweetheart

Rachel Cohn - Pop Princess

Mary Beth Miller - Aimee

Megan Mccafferty, - Perfect Fifths

Rachel Cohn - Shrimp

Deb Caletti - Wild Roses

Lauren Myracle - Rhymes With Witches

Hailey Abbott - The Bridesmaid

Alex Sanchez - Rainbow High

Jen Calonita - Secrets of My Hollywood Life: On Location (Secrets of My Hollywood Life)

Megan Shull - Amazing Grace

E. Lockhart - Dramarama

summer i turned pretty series

Hailey Abbott - Summer Boys

Rachel Hawthorne - Suite Dreams

Sarah Mlynowski, - Ten Things We Did

Phoebe Stone - Deep Down Popular

Mariah Fredericks - The True Meaning of Cleavage

Hailey Abbott - The Other Boy

Sonya Sones - What My Girlfriend Doesn't Know

I would recommend you check out John Green's books- Paper Towns, The Faults in Our Stars, and Looking for Alaska

The Hunger Games is wonderful, if you haven't already read them.

Harry Potter, but I'm assuming you've already read them.

Divergent by Veronica Roth

Legend by Marie Lu (I believe that is her last name)

The Help

I hope these work! :)

I would also recommend trying the site goodreads.com. It lets you rate the books you've read, and then gives you recommendations based on that. It's one of my favorite sites to use.

I think you would really like Falling Stars: The Journey Home I just finished it today and I loved it. it is full of romance and adventure. I recommend it. I hope you find one that you'll love! :) PS. This is NOT a vampire book, I hate those too!

The forbidden game by l.j. Smith!

Oh god this book ripped my heart out lol. Its actually three books, but they're all in the same book?(if that makes sense..)

Shift - Jennifer Bradbury

Two friends set out on a cross-country bike trip. Only one arrives in Seattle. What happened?

Project 17 - Laurie Faria-Stolarz

When six high school students sneak into an abandoned mental institution to make a film about their night there, they do not expect the inexplicable and terrifying events that keep occuring within the crumbling, maze-like building, causing them to question themselves and, ultimately, to make different choices about the course of their lives.

Story of a girl - Sara Zarr

After she is caught with her brother's friend in the back seat of his car, Deanna has to deal with a ruined reputation.

Wait for me - An Na

When Mina falls in love with a young coworker at her parents' dry cleaners, she struggles between her mother's dreams for her and true love.

Someone like Summer - M.E. Kerr

When Annabel, daughter of a contractor, and Esteban, a Latino immigrant, begin a relationship, they are at odds with many of the supercilious residents in the resort town of Seaview.

More than friends - Katherine Spencer

After her brother dies, Grace finds herself falling for his best friend Jackson, who has some serious problems of his own.

Enthusiasm - Polly Shulman

Fans of Jane Austen's novels, Julie and Ashleigh decide to imitate their heroine and try to discover True Love in high school.

Undercover - Beth Kephart

A quiet girl writes love notes for the people in her school, but her feelings for one student may change her.

The Market - J.M. Steele

When Kate finds out that someone is rating all the girls in her class, she is determined to make sure her score rises, no matter what it takes.

The It Chicks - Tia Williams

Tangie and her friends juggle romance, classes, and the arts with their friendship as the "It Chicks".

Good enough - Paula Yoo

Patti is trying to get into an Ivy League school to please her parents, but this Korean-American teen also wants to have fun.

Divine Confidential - Jacquelin Thomas

After she moves from Hollywood to Georgia, Divine still wants to live her life as a diva and find romance.

A higher geometry - Sharelle Byars Moranville

In the late 1950s, Anna feels she must choose between the traditional role her parents expect of her and her dream of going to college to study mathematics.

Every crooked pot - Renee Rosen

Nina uses makeup and different hairstyles to hide her birthmark over one eye, in hopes of fitting in.

Maggie Bean stays afloat - Tricia Rayburn

Maggie has changed, through Pound Patrollers diet and exercise, but can she attract Peter Applewood and still keep her old friends?

Cures for heartbreak - Margo Rabb

After her mother dies and her father becomes sick, Mia deals with growing up and finding love.

Mistik Lake - Martha Brooks

Odella yearns to know the answers to family secrets that have affected three generations of women in her family.

Off-Color - Janet McDonald

A white girl and her mother are suddenly forced into public housing, where she struggles for acceptance while also discovering she's biracial.

So not the drama - Paula Chase

Mina is determined that she will be as popular in high school as she was in middle school.

Just look for anything with a vampire in the title. They are all the rage these days

pretty little liars