Laugh asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 years ago

Can I get a six pack in 3 Months?

I am 17 years old and I have a bit of belly fat that I am working hard to get rid of. I have started a new eating plan that is really really healthy and I am going to do intense abs exerciseS every day. By doing this, will I be able to get rid of my belly fat (how long will it take?) and will I be able to get a six pack in 3 months? if not, how long will it take for both? Thank you!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It really depends how much belly fat were talkin. I weighed 230 lbs at 5ft 8" I started running atleast a mile everyday gradually increasing it up to 5 miles. Now I weigh 170 that was a 3 month period! The first thing you want to do is lose the weight you need to. One myth you may have heard is fat turns into muscle. thats false! Muscle is made from the fibers expanding and contracting. You really dont want to do crunchs and situps everyday. You want a balanced workout routine that will work every part of your body then you start toning your core muscles. Itll take lots of patience and healthy diet but it will work. I know from experience! Try to research some training programs that fits you best.

Source(s): Me, Mens health magazine
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Ambs
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

I managed to get a Six pack in two months by doing 50 sit ups every night

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Create emergency packs filled up with healthy foods such as nuts, fruits or sliced vegetables to assist you avoid unhealthy temptations.

• 3 years ago

Distracted dining can get you in trouble. Avoid eating looking at a television or in a movie theatre, as you're bound to consume more calories.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Visit a museum or art gallery.

• 4 years ago

Identify the emotional triggers that connect you with seek unhealthy comfort food. Picture your goal weight the very next time a trigger strikes to enable you to resist temptation.

• 4 years ago

Take every possiblity to move around, even in small ways. Studies show fidgety people tend to be skinnier.

• 4 years ago

Natural applesauce is a great dip for fruits such as bananas and melons.

• 4 years ago

A pedometer can help record your steps. If you're not getting 10, 000 steps daily, you're not moving enough.

• 4 years ago

Walk across the block once mid-morning and once midafternoon.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.