Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why do so many people hate Lebron and Chris Paul?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

LOL, I don't hate Chris Paul. Maybe Hornets fans, Lakers or New York fans might hate CP3, because those teams really wanted him and Hornets was where he got traded from (he said he wanted to get his *** out of NOLA).

A lot of people hate LeBron, because face it! Few years, it went viral: Lebron says he's "taking his talents to South Beach." Take his diehard fans in Ohio, they just got struck by lightning. So a lot of people hate Lebron. You have all his Cleveland fans who are burning his jerseys and cursing at him. And you have the rest of the nation except Florida who hate him. I mean he just abandoned the team he was the leader of, and went to a star team with Bosh and Wade.

Why wouldn't you want to hate him, somone who betrayed you?

After that LeBron was under the spotlight, getting criticized for everythign: He can't play 4th quarters, he travels too much, he passes too much, he cries too much, he chokes, he LOSES the finals against dirk!!.

Last year in the finals, lebron finally proved he was the best, and silenced his critics. Most of them.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

People hate Lebron James because of all the hype he gets and the way he left Cleveland. I don't know anyone who hates Chris Paul.

• ?
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Lots of people hate LeBron. Who hates Chris Paul? I don't know anybody who hates him. I'm a Lakers fan and he's one of my favorite players, I actually want to be able to play like him someday.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

You forgot to add KD. And the reason why many people hate Lebron because he complains alot, he's arrogant and cocky, and plus he left cleveland just because he wanted a ring. He didn't have any faith or hopes in the cleveland cavs so he gave up and formed the big 4 in miami. 1. Refs, 2. Himself, 3. D-Wade, 4. Chris Bosh. And i THINK the only reason why people hate Chris Paul because he flops sometimes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

People mostly hate Lebron because of the way he used the media when he got traded to miami, and lebron is one of those players people hate unless hes on your team, personally i like lebron he a beast its D wade i hate he flopps every game and draws pentlies like a *****

Source(s): Celtics fan
  • 8 years ago

Dont no hate chris paul get ya facts staright

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Lebron made a huge deal about his trade. Then he goes and forms a super team. Then he says nasty things after he doesn't win his first year in Miami.

• Because they're good

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.