Trying to sell on ebay?

I asked a question on the site earlier, and some one told me as an answer that a eBay business is very easy to and high profit as well! I was wondering if this was true? Also when I tried making my first sale I found out you had to link a credit card in order to sell. Is there a way for eBay to just take the cash... show more I asked a question on the site earlier, and some one told me as an answer that a eBay business is very easy to and high profit as well! I was wondering if this was true? Also when I tried making my first sale I found out you had to link a credit card in order to sell. Is there a way for eBay to just take the cash from the payments made buy the buyer or do you have to be charged on a card?

I was also wondering if anyone had good ideas on what to sell and an estimated profit if possible on the item you suggested. Also please try to keep the amount I spend VERY low!