Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 7 years ago

MASTERING BIOLOGY HELP!?

I have the ninth edition book, but I recently got a Mastering biology access code from online for very cheap. But, it says fourth edition. Will it still work? The access code is new, unopened. Does anyone have any idea? Please let me know. Thanks!

Best Answer

According to the Mastering Biology site, it won't work. "The book author, title and edition on the card must exactly match your textbook for the course. Really exactly. If you’re subscribed even to the wrong edition of the right book, you can’t get into your course."

I could go into a tirade about the greediness of textbook publishers etc... but I won't.

Mastering Biology Answers

RE:

MASTERING BIOLOGY HELP!?

Source(s): mastering biology help: https://trimurl.im/i65/mastering-biology-help