Japanese mabinogi mml sites?

Hi, l used to go on this japanese site for mabinogi mml, but now i don't remember it. it was very easy to use. it had the melody/chord1/chord2 all separated and everything. it had a preview or play button to listen to the song first. If anyone remembers or knows anything similiar to that, please help :D i will be very appreciated.

Favorite Answer

The old one I use to go to was shut down :( took me awhile to find another website.

I believe this one is chinese though so sorry if you wanted japanese but it has everything that you just explained, melody/chord1/chord2 and the play button. Has the clipboard thing to for easier copy of the script.

• sheba

Mabinogi Mml

• wygant

the internet browser Google Chrome grants a translation option while i bypass to that website. So acquire Google Chrome and use it. it works properly. i could translate it, in spite of the undeniable fact that it may be extra effective so which you would be able to have an entire translation with the aid of use of that internet browser.