Which courses should I take?

I'm getting an Associate of Science degree and need to pick some courses to fulfill the core curriculum requirements. I need to pick one of the following. I have absolutely no interest in any of them. I'd like to take the easiest one. Introduction to Architecture Art Appreciation Art History I Art... show more I'm getting an Associate of Science degree and need to pick some courses to fulfill the core curriculum requirements.
I need to pick one of the following. I have absolutely no interest in any of them. I'd like to take the easiest one.
Introduction to Architecture
Art Appreciation
Art History I
Art History II
Introduction to the Theater
Hist./Dev. of Motion Pictures
Fundamentals of Music
Music Appreciation
American Music
Music Theory I

These following courses seem a bit more practical so I'd like to take one that will help me in the long run with engineering and possibly medicine.
English Lit:Beowulf to Romanti
American Literature to 1860
American Lit.:1860 to Present
Cross-Cultural Literature
Forms of Literature
Mexican-American Literature
Hist.World Civilizations-1500
Hist.World Civil.-1500 Present
Intro. to the Humanities I
Intro. to the Humanities II
Intro. to Mexican-American Stu
Introduction to Philosophy
Introduction to Ethics

And lastly, I can either take ....
both American Government I and American Government II
or two of the following ...
History of the U.S. to 1877
History of the U.S.Since 1877
History of Texas

Thanks for your time!
Update: Please allow me to clarify. Regardless of my interests, I have to take one of the following courses. Introduction to Architecture Art Appreciation Art History I Art History II Introduction to the Theater Hist./Dev. of Motion Pictures Fundamentals of Music Music Appreciation American Music Music Theory... show more Please allow me to clarify. Regardless of my interests, I have to take one of the following courses.

Introduction to Architecture
Art Appreciation
Art History I
Art History II
Introduction to the Theater
Hist./Dev. of Motion Pictures
Fundamentals of Music
Music Appreciation
American Music
Music Theory I

Personally, I have no interest in any of them. I was hoping an arts major would recommend the easiest course so I could get those credits out of the way. As for the other two sets, I now realize I should take a closer look at the courses that interest me. I'm actually a high school freshman in an ECHS program and my counselor hasn't talked to me one-on-one so I've been concerned about the courses I will be needing to take so I apologize if I came across as naive. Happy New Year to everyone!