Terrible sequels to great films?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I LIKE some of the sequels listed already...

Troll was a great 80's comedy/horror movie/parody featuring a main character named Harry Potter (!) who tried to stop an evil troll from turning the entire world into a fairy wilderness. It's a festival of hilarious badness from the ratburgers to Sonny Bono turning into a plant pod to June Lockhart (the mom from Lassie) playing a witch.

Troll 2 is pretty much unrelated except that they re-used the troll mask, and is a sort of unfunny parody of Deliverance, about a family being stalked by a cannibal troll tribe. It is so bad it is almost unwatchable, and the end is so bad you'll wish you could go back in time and tell yourself to save that precious two hours of life doing something more rewarding, like cleaning out the gutters.

Apart from that all the sequels to The Brave Little Toaster, The Land before Time, and Aladdin were sucktastic, and also most other Disney direct-to-video sequels, but those were made for toddlers, so there's no point in griping.

Slapshot 2

The Joel Schumacher-directed Batman films (Batman Forever, Batman and Robin)

Teen Wolf Too

Son of the Mask

Caddyshack 2

Major League 2

Angels and Demons

Hannibal Rising

Blues Brothers 2000

Evan Almighty

Child's Play 3

Diary of the Dead

Creepshow 3

Exorcist II: The Heretic

The Fly II

Grease 2

Staying Alive (the sequel to Saturday Night Fever)

Little Fockers

The Mummy 3: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

X-Files: I Want To Believe

Superman III, Superman IV

Back to the Future II

The Karate Kid III

The Next Karate Kid

Rush Hour 3

Airplane 2

A Summer Story

• Emily

These arent probably what you're looking for but all of the second princess movies from Disney. They all sucked. :/ but I think a great movie was the grudge. The second wasnt that great. But everyone hated the third and I actually kind of liked it. It still gives me nightmares. Lol. I do like all of the weird giant reptile and bug sci fi movies and I still think those sequels are good. :)

• sweet

properly i've got not seen it yet speed 2 is meant to stink to intense heaven. additionally worth noting are Batman and Robin, the 2d 2 Pirates video clips, the Halloween sequels (and a great form of alternative horror sequels), Shrek the 0.33 (so I even have examine), MIB 2 (even if i concept it grow to be ok), Be Cool, famous guy or woman Wars Eps a million and a pair of, X adult males III (some say), mask 2, Dumb and Dumberer, Matrix Reloaded (back, i concept it grow to be ok) and Revolutions. and Chronicles of Riddick.

Jurassic Park III

Home alone III

I can only think of those

nanny mcfee 2

star wars....