Is Easy Lifestyles a Trusted Site?

I found a website called Easy Lifestyles. The website is Easylifestyles.org. The have found useful writing tools and writing jobs. I trust them very much. Here is why Norton Anti Virus Approved of the Site. That means all the links on his website are secure. Kevin Sutherin the owner the owner of Easy Lifestyles has... show more I found a website called Easy Lifestyles. The website is Easylifestyles.org. The have found useful writing tools and writing jobs. I trust them very much. Here is why Norton Anti Virus Approved of the Site. That means all the links on his website are secure. Kevin Sutherin the owner the owner of Easy Lifestyles has talked to me personally and said that "Every Resource Posted on his business website is secure and protected. He protects his customers. That's a fact! He does a back round check on each and every service that he provides. He backs up his products too. Excellent customer service. I trusted Easy Lifestyles and easylifestyles.org very much. They also have a connected blog to the site which is very interactive with the members.
3 answers 3