Antoine asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 8 years ago

Trade s curry and Chris bosh for k.love and j Johnson?

I get k love and johnson

Favorite Answer

You're getting K Love which is huge since he is a straight up beast. But Joe Johnson is so inconsistent and doesn't do that well anymore. Curry has been awesome this year and Bosh has way more productive games than Johnson. But I'd still take the offer since K Love is too good to deny and Johnson can deliver any game if he wants to. Do it!!

Curry can put up big numbers any night and Bosh can dub-dub when he uses his raptor abilities. Love has been injured/struggling just like Johnson (who is just a scorer and nothing else) so I'd say no deal.