Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 years ago

Ik I have an eating disorder but I think I'm fat!!!? Help?

I'm 5'5 and only 93 pounds..

Ik it's unhealthy but I still see myself as fat..

How can I learn to love myself more and not see an obese person in the mirror??

I have gotten help with my depression but not my e.d.

I was put in the hospital cause I tried killing myself.

Different story though!!

Um, I recently started modeling and I don't think it's helping... In fact making it worse... They like how thin I am.. Idk

Oh and I'm 16 so I'm not some 11 year old looking for attention when they are a Normal weight.

Favorite Answer

Ur lucky to be this wait and I hope it doesn't go lower. I weigh 149 pounds and I'm 5'2 unhealthy weight. Yet I learn to except it even if my gut plops out and my love handles stick out as well. One thing for sure is your not fat no matter how you see yourself look at others then reflect back to your self I mean I may be fat but I'm not 400 pounds and neither r u I bet you fit in whatever and I bet u look great in all types of clothes I bet you have a flat belly and I'm guessing you might stick it thinking your fat. Don't look in the mirror and at wow look at this fatty look and the mirror and say hey it's me, I look great you maybe lying I yourself but the more you do it the more you start believing think less of what you think you like and think more of how you look like

At some point you are just going to have to tell yourself that you really don't care what others think of you. I was bullied all throughout school for being a little overweight and now I am 28 and I have grown to learn that no one really cares that much about you and they just say things to make themselves feel more powerful because they also have big flaws. Because I am a bit bigger I am also a very strong female and I wouldn't give up my natural strength for being skinny because being strong is much more useful.

If you want to be weak and eventually not have any bone mass as you get older and probably not be able to walk then you will continue what you are doing now. The healthiest people are a healthy weight or even a bit overweight no matter what tv tries to tell you. Those you model for also do not care for you as a person they only care about the product that you wear. You might as well just be a plastic manquin to them. You need to care about YOU and not what the world thinks you should be.

You are so not fat... no one can really teach you to love yourself. Just know that you are not fat and stop worrying. I myself am over 140lbs (though I'm taller) and I'm quite thin. If you really think you have issues then just eat healthy and stay fit (exercisee!). You will feel better about your body if you take measures to improve it. Staring at a mirror will not help.

Please get help for your eating disorder. At 5'5 you are skeleton skinny for 93 pounds. You are definitely looking in the wrong mirror. I am 5 FEET Tall and weigh 190 pounds....Trust me, you are far and away from even being considered remotely FAT. Please Eat something...

See a Doctor & talk to someone

and to the troll face "problem" guy, Stop trolling we all know ur doing it.....

Get a councler