Can some explain how the illuminati?

Controls governments and were they really behind what happened on 9/11? How They used the media to make Believe that the war In Afghanistan and Iraq was really something the United States had to do. Why is the United States so corrupt?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Dubbs
    Lv 6
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

The Illuminati's control over the government stems through the banking cartel. I know it seems a little confusing at first, but most people don't understand banking and thus fail to see how important it is to industry and commerce. The fact of the matter is that the Federal Reserve, which is where the United States' money is created, is not owned by the government, but by a private few financial oligarchs; the Rockefeller, Morgan, Warburg and Rthschild families all play a major role in ownership of this institution. The Federal Reserve controls inflation and interest rates of the country and are able to manipulate how much money is in circulation. It's because of all the numbers and banking terminology, which is meant to confuse, that people can't see where the control comes from. Since the inception of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, this institution has swindled the government out of all its gold be exchanging the wealth and power of the government for credit and debt. The Federal Reserve has drowned the government into a level of unpayable debt that the relationship has become borderline slavery. It would divert too much time to explain the basics of it and I'm only allowed limited room in this blog.

Through secret society channels, such as Freemasonry or Skull & Bones, which both George Bush's were initiates in, the Illuminati have managed to put their agents into positions of power. The CIA is not necessarily owned by the government as much as it's stocks and controlling interests are jointly owned by the government and international bankers. Not all members of the CIA were in on 9/11 of course, but they hold all the power to pull it off. The question is who benefited from 9/11? The CIA had practically become the 4th Branch of the Government and has been granted unprecedented powers to violate the 4th, 5th, 6th and 8th Amendments in the signing of both Patriot Acts and Victory Act. The Bush Administration pushed these bills into law. They were able to start a war and get "elected" into a 2nd term.

Al Quida was originally created by the CIA to counter the Russian invasion of Afghanistan. Since Al Quida had risen to such a prominent role in that country, they stood in the way of letting the United States finishing a pipeline going through the Caspian Sea, which would benefit the Standard Oil Company, owned by the Rockefeller Family. Prior to 2007, Afghanistan and Iraq both were countries free from the International Monetary Fund (IMF), which is run by the Rothschild Dynasty. Since the War on Terror the CIA have taken over the oil fields of Iraq and the opium plantation in Afghanistan.

Marvin Bush, brother of the president at the time, was head of Stratasec, the company in charge of security of the World Trade Center up until the morning of September 11. Nathanial Silverstein was the owner of World Trade Towers 1,2 and 7, and only those 3, which all collapsed on September 11. He took out a $7 million insurance policy on these buildings specifically for terrorism 2 months before. I won't have the room to get into full details on all the inconsistencies of the official story but I suggest you watch the Loose Change documentary, I'll give you a link below.

Unknown to much of the public, within a span of 25 years, 50 media corporations were monopolized and consolidated by the Illuminati into 6 companies. Where we have over 100 news sources, people don't realize the so many of the printing presses, radio stations and television networks are owned by the same company. 75% of US media alone courses through Rockefeller Center and Astor Plaza, New York. The Illuminati does not control everyone in these companies, but those who decide what stories will be printed and what will be censored or edited. This is how they sway public mind into believing their version of truth. If any real journalist did their own 9/11 investigation, rest assure no media would air their finds because they're following the story the government gives. In the case of 9/11 they let the government do their own BS investigation and ran with that story, ignoring any contradictory claims.

The government would release to the media stories of terrorism to scare the people into believing if we did not invade Afghanistan, more terrorist plots would occur, blaming Osama Bin Laden for the 9/11 event. Osama Bin Laden had originally worked for the CIA under the name Tim Osman. No family had more ties to the Bin Laden families then the Bush family. Prior to becoming president, George Bush ran the Abusto Energy Company, which was funded by Samheid Bin Laden. The day after 9/11, while all flights were down, Bush would fly two members of the Bin Laden family out of the country. George Bus Sr, who worked for the Carlyle Group while his son was president, was selling weapons to Saudi Arabia, which was distributed to Al Quida.

Source(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyiwOJ2pnGg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk I've investigated the Illuminati for several years now.
  • haston
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i'm no longer an atheist and that i strongly have self belief that there is such ingredient as Illuminati and in fact that's been around for many MANY some years and remains ALIVE! There ARE symbols displayed surprisingly much everywhere and in surprisingly much each thing we see all because of media. And who's on top of issues of the media? the government. Does the government have self belief in faith/s? of direction no longer! the purpose of the entire thought of Illuminati is to HYPNOTIZE and BRAINWASH society into no longer believing in faith/s or God. that's extremely glaring those days because of using technologies. All those minor warning signs and logos slowly yet efficiently brainwash people as youthful as little childrens besides because of fact the elders into following the incorrect issues; issues that holy books inform you to no longer do. Why do you think of the Illuminati could try this variety of ridiculous ingredient? because of fact they be attentive to that if people have not got self belief in faith/s or God, then they bypass loopy; do what they do no longer look to be think to do which reward the Illuminati as they have 'succeeded' into making people have self belief them. The Illuminati's purpose is to make everybody experience as though they're their very own God, they're on top of issues of what they like to do, say, act and think of. that's basically what i've got self belief, you do no longer could desire to have self belief it too yet shall comprehend it :)

• 7 years ago

We will never be "privileged" enough to know the truth. We could drive ourselves crazy going over different conspiracy theories. All u really need to know is that we live in a corrupt country, a corrupt world, the best we can do is live a life we aren't ashamed of which is way more than the people who've sold their souls to the devil can say:)

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

The simple answer: the Illuminati AKA international banking group owns the major media from a business standpoint. They use the major media to tell you the story that they want you to hear, with whatever spin they want you to understand. The media has nothing to do with reporting the truth when it comes to the bankers’ agenda. The Illuminati funds campaigns and has their people working at enough key positions in government/military to control the important aspects of it. 9/11 was a false flag op. Pearl Harbor was purposely allowed to happen to pull America into WW II. Note that the big banks and Federal Reserve were against Hitler, who they originally loaned money to, because he began to print his own debt-free currency. Debt-free currency is the same reason the bankers had JFK and Lincoln shot: all three threatened the debt scam that the international bankers have going on in all major countries. Understand that money is a subject so grossly misunderstood by you, myself previously and almost all of the population, that it is an easy target for the debt scams that giant banks run. Banks like the privately-owned Fereral Reserve that our government does not own, loan money at interest to countries when they go to war so the country can pay for the war expenses (troops, equipment, etc.) This money is invented out of thin air and the borrowing country can’t invent it back to pay back not only the loan, but the debt attached to the loan (think of the loan like the use of a credit card.) The US is so corrupt because its citizens don’t understand the nature of money and we allow the bankers to put their people into office and run the country.

“Experience hath shown, that even under the best forms (of government) those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies.” Thomas Jefferson 1778

“Of all the enemies to public liberty war is, perhaps, the most to be dreaded... War is the parent of armies; from these proceed debts and taxes; and armies, and debts, and taxes are the known instruments for bringing the many under the domination of the few... No nation could preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare. If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.” James Madison 1795

“I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply.” Nathan Rothschild 1820

“The (great) depression was not accidental. It was a carefully contrived occurence... The international bankers sought to bring about a condition of despair here so that they might emerge as the rulers of us all.” Louis McFadden, Chairmain of the House Banking Committee 1932

“The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson - and I am not wholly excepting the Administration of W.W.” Franklin Roosevelt 1933

“The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy.” Woodrow Wilson

“The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in iniquity and born in sin. Bankers own the Earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough money to buy it back again...Take this great power away from them and all great fortunes like mine will disappear, and they ought to disappear, for then this would be a better and happier world to live in. But if you want to continue to be slaves of the banks and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let bankers continue to create money and control credit.” Sir Joeseph Stamp Director of the Bank of England

http://www.harmlesswise.com/conspiracy/quotes/4-10

Zeitgeist Series

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

there isnt enough space on here to give you the run down, we dont call them the illuminati any more we call them the 100 banksters that control everything, there is 13 families that control the entire planet, the bush crime family is one an the rockefellas is another, daddy bush just about bought an paid for the entire supreme court as well as most of congress

• justa
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Can I just sell you a nice bridge in Brooklyn? Apparently you'll believe anything.

• 7 years ago

It's a myth you nimwit .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.