How do I start a small business with very little cash so I can make my products to sell ?

I have the tools to build wooden tables , chairs , green houses but I have a job that only pays about 150 - 200 a week so even the basic bills are starting to fall behind . The factory that I was working in has moved out of the area I don't have that option . To make each chair would cost $18-20 but the set up... show more I have the tools to build wooden tables , chairs , green houses but I have a job that only pays about 150 - 200 a week so even the basic bills are starting to fall behind . The factory that I was working in has moved out of the area I don't have that option . To make each chair would cost $18-20 but the set up cost is $500-600 make the guides , glues , stains , wood , paint shed , fuel to take them around to sell .
Update: 20 years ago my chairs sold for $ 50 to 75 each but after I broke my neck in a car accident I was unable to hold my tools . Last year a set of 6 of my chairs resold for $4200 so if I can make them there should still be a market .
Update 2: If I make a dragons chair or a one off it should take about 2 months . My last dragon sold for $ 1400 just 3 weeks before I was injured so maybe i'll see if I can still carve to make some cash . Just got a permit to get some fire wood , for a one off I could use the fir tree that fell last year in a winter... show more If I make a dragons chair or a one off it should take about 2 months . My last dragon sold for $ 1400 just 3 weeks before I was injured so maybe i'll see if I can still carve to make some cash . Just got a permit to get some fire wood , for a one off I could use the fir tree that fell last year in a winter storm Thanks for the advice . Happy new year .