Is this considered "emotional abuse"?

My parents ALWAYS talk about how I'll never amount to anything and how I'll always be a failure in life. They NEVER have anything good to say about anything I do. I'm always put down for no apparent reason. Here's a simple example: I'll be sitting on my computer or something, right? Then my... show more My parents ALWAYS talk about how I'll never amount to anything and how I'll always be a failure in life. They NEVER have anything good to say about anything I do. I'm always put down for no apparent reason.

Here's a simple example:
I'll be sitting on my computer or something, right?
Then my mom literally barges into my room and starts going off on me about how I'll never be good at anything in life, how I'm bound to live on the streets, how I'm such a terrible kid, and how she wants a better son.

Like I said above, I'm CONSTANTLY put down. It's gotten so bad, that I've developed depression over it.
I also used to be physically abused, but now that I'm just as big as my mom, who mainly did it, it doesn't happen anymore.

One other thing.
Would I be able to call CPS for this? I've been trying to get the guts to call them for years, but I never could in fear of what my parents would do.
What would CPS do if I DID call them and told them?

Please answer. /: