Why do women HATE MEN SO MUCH these days?

Everywhere you look; in the media, in society, in divorce courts, in magazines, women seem to have an over-riding hatred of men. It didn't use to be this way. Why do the women of today hate the men so much?
Update: Frankly, I like women, I like opening doors for them, moving heavy things for them, changing their tires for them, and I never exect or ask thanks for what I do, I'm just happy to be a nice guy who can help, but what scares me is when I see their visible anger / hostility towards me even after I do this things... show more Frankly, I like women, I like opening doors for them, moving heavy things for them, changing their tires for them, and I never exect or ask thanks for what I do, I'm just happy to be a nice guy who can help, but what scares me is when I see their visible anger / hostility towards me even after I do this things for them.

Its turning me 'OFF' to wanting to help them, and lately I find myself turning away from wanting to help women because i don't want to get hated by them for helping them, so I find myself avoiding women more and more and helping other men out instead, at least they smile and they thank me.