Should I go to Harvard-Westlake or Campbell Hall?

I was wondering whether I should go to Harvard-Westlake or Campbell Hall. I am applying for the 7th grade. This would be in the scenario if I get into both schools. I got straight 9's on the ISEE and didn't miss any on the reading comprehension section. I play the piano and the saxophone. The sports I play... show more I was wondering whether I should go to Harvard-Westlake or Campbell Hall. I am applying for the 7th grade. This would be in the scenario if I get into both schools. I got straight 9's on the ISEE and didn't miss any on the reading comprehension section. I play the piano and the saxophone. The sports I play are karate and basketball, though I don't think I'm going to pursue basketball in middle school. On my last report card, I got two A's and three A+'s. I'm not as confident in my time management skills. I'm leaning towards Harvard-Westlake for its education, opportunities, and because my sister goes there, but I like how CH students are well-rounded, how they have chapel, and their sense of community. Plus, my home is 45 minutes away from HW's middle school campus, and it's a lot closer to CH and HW's high school campus. I think HW's middle school campus is gorgeous, and I like the newer section on CH too. I know that some of the kids are snobbish, but I don't really mind that. And I know that HW doesn't have as much homework as some people make it to be; I've talked to my sister, her friends, and other students and faculty. I also like how HW has free periods and encourages students to meet with them or do homework. Please no biased answers from people who go there. Thank you in advance.

P.S.
Do you think I should be higher in the class at CH or be lower in the class, but go to a more prestigious school like HW?
1 answer 1