Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Do any of you in here live in Canada?

if you do, I want to ask you this, how rare or unheard of is an Indian (India) guy - White girl couple there? Have you ever seen such a couple before?

If you have, was she a blonde, brunette, or redhead?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • bw022
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes and yes. East Indian interracial couples are fairly common in western Canada... especially in areas like Vancouver (Surrey), the lower mainland, and southern Vancouver Island where there are large numbers of East Indians. Most minorities tend to date outside their own communities in some numbers. I knew a few in high school, a neighbour's kid, I met a couple a few weeks ago at a Christmas party, etc.

However, to be honest, I don't normally look, care, or spend the time to determine the ethnic or racial background of people. Unless I know the couple personally... I'd have no idea whether they are East Indian, Arabic, Persian, etc. And in most cases I don't even think of people as East Indian considering that most were born in Canada. I certainly don't remember the woman's hair colours.

• 8 years ago

I've seen an Indian girl and a white guy.

• 8 years ago

dude I'm indo Canadian and I'll say that I havnt seen many but my cousin married a Portuguese guy and my other cousin married a red head girl

btw if don't worry about what your family will think of you if you do think about what will make you happy cuz bro I know how those olds school traditional Indians can be

• Reg
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

we are multi-culteral in Canada....... anything goes, inter-racially, usually.

For the rest, it's your fantasy, dream it up!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.