ESPN First Take Cari Champion annoying?

Is anyone else highly annoyed by Cari Champion on ESPN First Take?

The more I see of her the more I dislike her.

She's ALWAYS shouting for no apparent reason and is so utterly fake it disgusts me.

Her laughs are forced and fake, she hardly knows anything about sports. She over-acts while reading the prompter, putting emphasis where it shouldn't be.

She'll ask a question and then go "yeah, yeah... yeah" while not even listening to the person talking, and it's really obvious.

I like the show more before, I couldn't care less if the host is hot or not, it's knowledge and charisma that count.

Favorite Answer

The whole point of the show is to be always shouting... They don't care about being smart, they just want people who are loud... The show is trash and it reflects poorly on ESPN...

I couldn't agree with you more. Cari Champion is SO annoying. All she does is say "yeah", "uh hmm" and fake that annoying laughter. On top of that, she has NO clue about sports. I wouldn't care so much if she just kept quiet and wouldn't be so fake, and that's why First Take is kind of hard to watch now.

Source(s): First Take viewer

Cari Champion is a bit phony. I guess it would of have been better if Jay Crawford was back. But I really don't pay any of the mods alot of attention.

I finally had to google this to make sure I wasn't the only one. Nothing personal against her, but she's the most annoying person I've seen on tv I think.

I hope she's not as fake in real life as she seems on Sportscenter, cuz it's pretty painful to watch.

You guys are all so very correct. She kills the show. I can't believe how bad she is.

What a loud, uniformed, idiotic, no talent hack. Affirmative action in all its glory.