How to get rid of acne through cleansing, has anyone used the secret acne cleanse?

Favorite Answer

Nope but I found a cheap and fast way to get rid of acne... I make a mixture of baking soda and lemon juice... With a touch of hydrogen peroxide..only a very small amount... And water...I put warm water on my face and then the mixture (it should be as a paste or like sand on a beach with water over it).. Let it dry into a crust then wash off with warm/hot water..then again with cold water (close ur pores) and then a facial moisturizer. I haven't had acne in months... Also this works if you need the bumps to go away in a few days..

Source(s): Personal and researching

I use a salicylic acid face wash (basically an anti-acne wash). Then I use a toner and after that I use either a salicylic acid cream or a benzoyl peroxide cream. i do this 2x a day.