What are some best Colleges or universities with the BEST preforming arts?

I love acting and modeling. I love having my younger brothers take constant photos of me and I just love posing and having fun with it. I'm very confident about myself. As for acting. I love being dramatic and just feel I have great talent with acting. I can basically act literally anything out. I've been... show more I love acting and modeling. I love having my younger brothers take constant photos of me and I just love posing and having fun with it. I'm very confident about myself. As for acting. I love being dramatic and just feel I have great talent with acting. I can basically act literally anything out. I've been in to this since I was 5. I want to have a career with it. So can anyone please tell me the best colleges, universities, or schools that I can look in to? I am a sophomore in high school and just want to be prepared. Please and thank you for your time.