Hey everyone it's my birthday today! :D?

I was born 10:38pm almost a new years baby :)

I was born Dec 31 1995 and I just turned 17

:DDD

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

happy Birthday to Madeleine!!! omit you. don't be a stranger. BQ: The Smashing Pumpkins - the top Is the beginning up Is the top 9 Inch Nails - closer Sonic youthful human beings - confident Manic highway Preachers - N/a hollow - N/a Weezer - Undone -TheSweater music Pearl Jam - Jeremy BQ2: American history X The Shawshank Redemption Oldboy Se7en Blade Runner Requiem for a Dream Moulin Rouge! Come and notice - na The candy Hereafter - na Breaking the Waves - na Solaris - na aliens - na BQ3: Christian Bale - The Fighter Edward Norton - American history X James Cameron - T2 Winona Ryder - woman, Interrupted Andrei Tarkovsky - Andrei Rublev Christopher Nolan - The dark Knight Steven Spielberg - Saving inner maximum Ryan Ingmar Bergman - Wild Strawberries BQ4 - Bullhead Paradise lost 3: Purgatory Boardwalk Empire The lifeless woman Bernie - hiya Maria! it incredibly is candy of you to do this. super question.

• 7 years ago

Happy Birthday!! Woooooo

• 7 years ago

Congrats 17 is a good age to be live it up while you can. Happy Birthday and New Years Eve !

• 7 years ago

Happy 17th Birthday! ENjoy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Why are you telling us this. Why not party with all of your friends?... Oh wait, you don't know anybody who cares enough about you to know when your birthday is, so instead you're telling it to a bunch of strangers over the internet... HOW CUTE! :)

• 7 years ago

**** the fat ***** on the bottom lol why would she even look at the post if she didnt care so ya Happy Birthday haha

• 7 years ago

Happy Bday :D

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

no one gives a damn tbh

• alex
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

happy bday!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.