Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 8 years ago

Do you guys like Abercrombie?

I like it because I'm little, like 4'11 and their clothes fit me well. I don't like how overpriced they are though

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No, I did when I was younger, but honestly their clothing is pretty bad in my opinion. It's all just jeans and t-shirts. I mean i'm sure there is some nice stuff, but it's not worth it, especially for the price.

• Megan
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Not at all.

My cousin worked there and i've heard sooo many bad things about it from her, and i've read other bad things about it from past employees.

The clothes there, in my opinion, are ugly, they all look alike and they aren't worth the money because it is awful quality and it all looks the same. I don't wear that style of clothes anyway.

It stinks of cologne in there and it's so dark it's hard to see.

The sweatpants from there are comfy, but I buy them a lot cheaper at Marshalls or TJ Maxx.

Source(s): I try not to give my money to that company.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Not really. Mainly because they're so expensive (and im broke), and the sizes are always so small (and lets be honest im not that little). So it's not my favorite place.

The clothes look fine, it's just not for me.

• 8 years ago

I used to in 2006-2008. I never shop there anymore.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

No. The prices are too high and their clothes aren't really that good looking.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

No. I like the way the store smells though

• I don't shop there, but I have a soft spot for sweaters and cardigans and if I saw one that I liked I would buy it. I'm neutral with it.

• Only their dresses, but they smell REALLY bad and their clothes are too big on me (Im short), so my grandma alters the dresses

• 8 years ago

I like their hoodies lol.

• 8 years ago

No. I hate them, they are cheap and super bad quality. walmart is better.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.